Total time: 45 min.
Prep time: 30 min.
Cook time: 15 min.
Number of servings (yield): 6
- 2 aubergines (about 700g)
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 1 large clove garlic crushed
- 4 tsp (level) cumin powder
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
1) Wash and cut aubergines into slices about 1cm thick.
2) Drizzle aubergines with olive oil then sprinkle with cumin powder and salt.
3) Place into a suitable dish and place under the grill for about 10-15 minutes turning occasionally.
4) Once cooked leave the aubergines to cool then roughly chop.
5) Place the cooked aubergines in a bowl, add Greek yoghurt, crushed garlic, lemon juice, coriander (leave some aside to sprinkle on top) and salt to taste. Mix well.
6) Transfer to a serving dish sprinkle with chopped coriander. Serve with warm flat bread.